This page has moved to a new address.

Mindful Ponderings

The Watered Soul: Mindful Ponderings

Mar 19, 2010

Mindful Ponderings

My mind is pondering about peace. Are there certain images that come to mind when you hear the word peace? What does biblical peace look like in comparison to worldly peace? Jesus declares that he left me a gift of peace for John 14:27 says I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid (NLT). A gift unopened or tucked away is useless. Have I opened the gift or settled for a substitute?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was reading about this topic just yesterday! It seems that a lot of Christians, including myself, tuck this precious gift away!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Pet said...

Hi Wanda, thank you for the visit and the comment. Be bless and please come again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home