This page has moved to a new address.

If

The Watered Soul: If

Mar 13, 2010

If

If

If He weren’t exalted,
I would be down!
If He weren’t my joy,
I'd be wearing a frown.
If He weren’t guiding,
I'd stay in my seat.
If He weren’t triumphant,
I'd live in defeat.
If He weren’t the Master,
Where would I go?
If He weren’t the Physician,
Who'd heal my soul?
If He weren’t the Teacher,
How could I learn?
If He weren’t the Answer,
Where would I turn?
If He weren’t Jesus
I’d be in my sin;
If He weren’t the Victor,
I never could win.
If He weren’t the High Priest
I wouldn’t have a prayer.
If He weren’t my peace
I’d be loaded with care.
If He weren’t the Shepherd
I simply would roam.
If He weren’t in heaven
I wouldn’t have a home.

Source: Meet Me In The Meadow: If

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home