This page has moved to a new address.

Got Ta Get Ma Groove Back

The Watered Soul: Got Ta Get Ma Groove Back

May 16, 2011

Got Ta Get Ma Groove Back

Whew, I can’t believe a whole week has past without me writing here. The hiatus was unplanned but needed. Had a bustling week of business activities last week and on a personal level I was battling a bit of the blues. But I’m BACK. Well I’m slowly trying to get my bloggy groove back. I have missed you all and I’m looking forward to catching up with you in blogland real soon. Blessings to you.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

Definitely missed you - praying for ya - and glad you're back!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Pam Williams said...

Missed you and your nuggets of truth about Jesus, Wanda. So glad you are back.
Pam Williams

 
At May 16, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Missie said...

Welcome back! You were missed!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Having God in our lives is like being in the Conga, you can take a break and get right back in without missing a beat. Sometimes a girl's got to sit on the sidelines and tap her toes to the beat...you're still in rhythm, even if out of sight.

 
At May 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I'm sure we've all missed you, too, I realize that very often an unplanned hiatus is the best kind. I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things very soon!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Glad you're back! Thanks for dropping by.

 
At May 16, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Tracy Jo said...

Welcome back! Sending you positive groove vibes....

 
At May 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Ahh, thanks guys you make a girl feel special.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Jiu Jitsu Los Angeles said...

Girl, I think everyone lost a little of their groove this past few months. I blame the weather- it's put everyone in a funk! Good luck on coming back into things; just remember to stay positive and it will come to you!

Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home