This page has moved to a new address.

Always Forever

The Watered Soul: Always Forever

Mar 23, 2010

Always Forever

Came across this verse while reading last night.

I see that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken for he is right beside me. Acts 2:25b

Merriam Webster's dictionary defines shaken as to lessen the stability of, to vibrate especially as the result of shock or a  blow or to dislodge.  But this verse lets me know that even with the many circumstances that life sometimes bring, I don't have to be dislodged from my position in Him or become internally unstable  because I serve a God who is always there with me. One who will be the fourth man in the fire. He is one that will come down to the pit or walk the waters of my storm to be with me.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Wanda, This beautiful truth is such a comfort, isn't it.
So much swirls around sometimes in ways that just don't make sense that without knowing He is with me I don't know if I'd make it...

Thank you for your visit to my blog and your sweet words left for me. You have blessed me!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Amen Wanda. Thanks for sharing dear.

 
At March 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous LaMecia said...

enjoyed this

 
At March 29, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger LisaShaw said...

Amen and Praise the Lord!!!

I'm thankful that He is always with me and as such I shall not be moved. As I read Acts 2:25 (Acts being one of my favorite Books in the Bible) it reminds me also of Isaiah 41:10.

God bless!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home