This page has moved to a new address.

Favorite Finds

The Watered Soul: Favorite Finds

May 31, 2010

Favorite Finds


Last week I came across a couple of interesting or inspiring reads as I explored the blogosphere. My intention was to post this on Friday or Saturday but unfortunately, I didn't get the task completed. So here are a few of my favorite finds from last week:
  • Does Facebook consume much of your time? If so you might want to take Rae's approach over at Porch Ponderings by Rae.
  • Feeling like arts and crafts, you might like the cute printable projects at Kind Over Matter.
  • Hesitant about giving love a go again, you may enjoy Are You Missing Out on the Main Attraction in Life over at Highly Favored.
  • If you're like me your life could be seasoned with a bit more grace. Learn about how grace presents itself in everyday living in Rachel's True Grace post.
  • Sonya at Becoming a Strong Wife, Mother, and Friend provides a great article about Waiting on the Lord.

On another note, I'd like to extend my thanks for the awards I was given a few weeks ago. Sorry it has taken me so long to pass them forward.
GlowinGirl at Sugar Tails was such a sweetie and awarded me (to my surprise) The Versatile Blogger award. According to the rules of the award I'm to tell you seven things about myself and pass the award on to other bloggers that I've recently discovered and think are fantastic. Here's my seven:
  1. I'm basically dysfunctional late at night. Never been a party animal :0)
  2. I'd choose Coke over Pepsi.
  3. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes.
  4. I don't have any children just my dog, Bella.
  5. I hate listening to music while waiting on someone to answer their cell phone. It drives me crazy.
  6. I tend to only listen to music in the car
  7. I'm an introvert.





Yvonne at Welcome to My Word of Poetry recently awarded me with the From Me to You Award and I'd like to pass it onto Karen, GlowinGirl, Patricia,

Thanks to each of them and if you haven't already visited these blogs mentioned, please stop by when you get a chance.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At May 31, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I enjoyed visiting your links, Wanda...

Congrats on your awards! Thanks for sharing one with me....

 
At May 31, 2010 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Great learning more about you Ms. Wanda. :) Congrats on the awards and to your recipients. I hope you had a nice, long holiday weekend!

 
At May 31, 2010 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link girl! Keep up the spirit! You post fantastic info.

 
At May 31, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

You're welcome Karen and Rachel. Lisa, I definitely did enjoy the extended weekend and tomorrow it's back to making the donuts :)

 
At May 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Maxine said...

Thank you, Wanda, for passing your award on to me, and congrats on getting one. I look forward to getting to know you better through our blogs!

 
At June 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM , Blogger livinginbetween said...

Thanks, Wanda, for the award. :)

OH, and I agree with your number 5! It drives me crazy too. It was fun getting to know a bit about you!

 
At June 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM , Blogger livinginbetween said...

Thanks, Wanda, for the award. :)

OH, and I agree with your number 5! It drives me crazy too. It was fun getting to know a bit about you!

 
At June 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger PatriciaW said...

Aawww, thanks for the award, Wanda. I appreciate your support and am loving your blog too.

 
At June 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM , Blogger amy in peru said...

wanda! oh my goodness. I'm sorry I haven't been over here. actually, I did come and the page wasn't loading right, and then your comment got lost in my overfull inbox... anyway... long story. ;)

we have 2,3,6,7 in common! ;)

thanks so much for thinking of me :) so sweet!

I hope you've had an excellent week!

amy in peru

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home