This page has moved to a new address.

I'm It but You May Be Next

The Watered Soul: I'm It but You May Be Next

May 6, 2010

I'm It but You May Be Next

Two of my blogger friends, Lisa and Ellie, tagged me to participate in the 5 for 5 meme. I'm suppose to answer 5 questions 5 times. 

Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in the same house I am now
2. Stuck in a place of spiritual darkness and frustration
3. Journaling more faithfully than I am now
4. Contemplating going to graduate school
5. Dreaming about starting a nonprofit organization

Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
1. Happily married hopefully
2. Walking more freely & closely to God
3. Working a job that I love
4. Living, loving, and laughing more than ever
5. Traveling

What is on your to do list today?
1. Answering these question and posting to my blog (guess I can check that off)
2. Read my Bible
3. Finish my case notes for work
4. Listen in on a virtual women’s summit
5. Watch Survivor tonight (yep I love that show)

What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate Chip cookies
2. Peanut M&Ms
3. Yoplait yogurt
4. Harvest cheddar sun chips
5. Chex mix

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give tithe and offerings first
2. Invest
3. Ensure my mother was financially secure
4. Create trust funds for my nieces and nephews
5. Build a youth development center in my hometown that would teach character development, life skills, financial literacy and business planning.

Finally, I'm suppose to tag 5 other people to participate. If you've already been tagged, I send my apologies. I missed your post. For anyone who would rather not participate, I promise not to be offended and will still be visiting your place. :0)

Linda, Heiress, Chris, Bluebutterfly, and Tabitha you're it!


Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

i used to love watching survivor. but after the second show i lost interest. the best show was Roger(school teacher) and the young woman. imho
think it took place in Australia? i'm not into TV like i used to be.....

 
At May 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Ella said...

I loved your answers, very admirable!
I love sun chips, I totally didn't put any chips, but I do love them!

I use to watch Survivor, I want them to go to Alaska...or have Men have to function like women. Nails, perms,manicures, pedicures, panty hose, rollers, perms...they can't do the pregnancy thang. They could do the high heels and see how long they survive!

 
At May 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Bud, I didn't get into the show at first but the past few seasons I've been hooked.

Ellie..lol, men functioning as woman would make a very interesting show.

 
At May 10, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

How did I miss this? I don't know...I just haven't seen any of your posts coming up in my reader.

Thank you for participating Wanda. I enjoyed reading your answers. You and I seem to have a lot in common. The #1 thing being our love for Jesus Christ! :O)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home