This page has moved to a new address.

Random Things about Me

The Watered Soul: Random Things about Me

Apr 27, 2010

Random Things about Me



It's time for the Single, Sassy Blogger link up for April at Exemplify Online Singles. This month we're asked to share seven random things about ourselves. So here goes my list:


1. The first car I bought was purple Pontiac Sunfire.
2. I happen to be afraid of anything that creeps and/or crawls.
3. I'm a recovering perfectionist. 
4. I absolutely love books and I can speed hours browsing in a bookstore. Speaking of books, my new favorite thing is swapping books via paperbackswap.
5. I love Tex-Mex food.
6. My favorite Bath & Body scent is Moonlight Path. Nothing like a nice bubble bath :)
7. Never thought I'd own a dog but I've been sharing my place with Bella, my furbaby I adopted from a shelter, for almost two years now.


Well that's a pretty random view of me. Find other single, sassy bloggers and join the fun here.



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At April 27, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Critty said...

Furry babies are fabulous. They help when you are lonely. Tex-mex yum. I want to go to Texas and try some authentic goodness.

A purple car? LOVE it. And my fave from B&BW is Butterfly Flower....I use to love Gardenia but sadly they took it away.

And books? Girl. Don't get me started ;)

Thank for joining us today Wanda! I love learning more about you beautiful ladies.

 
At April 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Alyssa Rose said...

Thanks for stopping by, Wanda! That is so cool that you had a Pontiac as your first car! I did, too! But mine was a Grandam and a pain to fix!

My favorite B&B Works scent is Enchanted Orchid but they discontinued it. So, now I am starting to fall for Twilight Woods!

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

 
At April 27, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Blogger ModernDayDrifter said...

I love these random fact things that people do! You learn so much cool stuff that normally wouldn't come up in conversation! So cool! I think you inspired me to do one of these soon.

 
At April 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

hey sis, love the photo and the verse.

recovering pefectionist?

that made me smile. what are you recovering toooo???

 
At April 28, 2010 at 1:53 AM , Blogger Melissa Lea said...

OH MY GRACIOUS.

I love paperback swap. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love your layout...very chic!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Rae said...

It's always nice to know personal little things about the people who write my favorite blogs! Thanks for sharing!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Critty, it was my pleasure. Sorry I missed it last month.
Alyssa, my sunfire ending up being a pain.
ModernDayDrifter, I'd be interested to see yours.
Bud, lol...I'm recovering to peace in Christ. I never realized how up tight trying to be/do perfect made me but as I'm learning to relax more Him I feel more at peace.
Melissa, thanks
Rae, oh gosh u list mine among your favorites :)

 
At April 29, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Tori Cooper said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! By the way, I'm really liking your new blog format! :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home