This page has moved to a new address.

Things That Made Me Go...Hmmm

The Watered Soul: Things That Made Me Go...Hmmm

Jun 12, 2010

Things That Made Me Go...Hmmm

As usual I read some great posts as I ventured out in blog world, today I'm sharing just a few of those that made me go hmmmmmm:
  • I found Twinkle Mom via Word Filled Wednesday and her post Psalm 1:2-His Word made me reexamine how much time I actually spend reading the Word.
  • Yvonne over at Welcome to My World of Poetry is a very talented poet. Her poem, That's All I Ask of You, gives some great advice to children and parents.
  • For those feeling like they may have married the wrong mate, Adding Zest to Your Nest has a great article entitled Keeping Covenant. Here's a quote from the article:
"God can take our bad situations, our covenant with the wrong man, and be glorified and show Himself strong through it. There are consequences for disobedience, but God's grace can not only forgive, but it brings blessings out of sins and failures. God will fight for us just as He did for Israel."
  • I'm using Saucy tips, which I found at Tidy Mom for the perfect cupcakes from a mix everytime today for the cupcakes I'm baking for church.
  • And I'm thinking of trying to make the Marshmallow Pops from Hostess with the Mostess. They're too cute and I think the kids may get a kick out of them.
  • If you find yourself comparing your blog to others, Gather Inspirit offers some great words of wisdom in the post titled Blogger Envy.
  • Sword of Goliath has a thought provoking post entitled Dance For Me, Mr. President.
  • Lisa at Sharing Life with Lisa shares a timely God whisper in Daughter Bare Down. Don't worry mean this word is good for you as well.
  • Monica at Wisdom Virtue and Rubies had me questioning if I accept God's first answer or do I seek something better in her Lesson from a Crockpot Chicken.
Those are just a few of the many inspirational reads I came across this week. I encourage you to pay these blogs a visit as you have time. My goal is only to share interesting posts from others that I feel you may enjoy reading as well. Each of your blogs offer something unique and very valuable.  I encourage you to keep on keeping on because I blessed each time I visit one you. Thanks so much to each of you who continue to stop by from time to time. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.Well I've got to run the cupcakes are calling.

Wishing you a safe and fun filled weekend.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thank you Wanda for including me in your list. It was strange how that poem came about, I heard the song"That's All I Ask Of You " on the radio one day and thought I could make a poem out of that title. There was a bit of an atmosphere in the family so I sat down and wrote how I felt.

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

 
At June 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Ella said...

How fun, I love to find new blogs; Thanks for sharing...great idea!
I think I will try that next week.

I have a little something for you; Come visit me ;-D

 
At June 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Missie said...

I am going to start doing this too so that everyone else knows how amazing other bloggers are!

 
At June 13, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Thank You, Lord, for all you've done, and are doing, through your vessels of honor.

Faith, hope and, above all, love.

 
At June 13, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Great links, Wanda...thanks for sharing!

 
At June 25, 2010 at 7:22 AM , Blogger CeCe Wilson said...

Hi Wanda! I haven't been on blogger in a minute, you know, life. Anyway, thank you for sharing you blog list. I was truly blessed by Lisa's post. I spoke to right where I am and what God has been doing in my life for the last 5 years. I'm getting ready to push! Love you for sharing so much good food ;0)

Yours in His service,

CeCe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home