This page has moved to a new address.

A Lil Something Sweet

The Watered Soul: A Lil Something Sweet

Jul 24, 2010

A Lil Something Sweet

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA           Pulled this baby out of the oven a little bit ago. Nothing quite like a fresh peach cobbler. Mmm mmm can you smell it? Oh taste and see if its good. Now since you all can’t pull up a chair and dig in, I’m whipping up a lil something sweet for you next week.
Just six short months ago, I decided to naively jump out into the deep ocean of blog land and I never could of imagined that each of you would have joined me in this journey. This month I’ve reached two milestones here at the The Watered Soul: 1.) posted my 100th post and 2.)had my 100th fellow water seeker join the site. Hooray! I’m so grateful for every line of encouragement you gave, every trip to the blog you made and even just seeing your faces among the followers. It just brightens my day and you’re in my prayers. You make things around here a little bit sweeter. So be sure to stop by next week for a lil celebration. Hope you’re enjoying a restful weekend.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Congratulations on your achievements. here's to the next 100.

Yvonne.

 
At July 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger CeCe Wilson said...

Yum! I'm relishing your sweet accomplishments ma dear! I agree with Yvonne: Here's to many more posts and followers :0) Have a beautiful week!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM , Blogger TonyR said...

Congratulations! May you continue to press on in the journey and may the Father continue to press His blessing over you life like sweet oil.
I can't wait to dig into what you have for us next week.

TonyR

 
At July 25, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

Congratulations, sweetie. Celebrating with you (can you send some of that cobbler through the floppy slot??).

 
At July 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great accomplishments! I'm excited about your next 100! :-)

 
At July 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks Yvonne, CeCe, Tony, and Monica! Next 100? I don't know about that but whomsoever God wills let them come.

Joanne, if I could I'd zap you up some ;)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Looks good. Congrats dear Wanda. Blessings.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Sweet, sweet essence of the presence of God. Thank you, Wanda.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

you kids are makin` me hungry today!!!

this would be a great follow-up for Ellie's
veggie-minetrone soup!!!:)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my word -- that looks DIVINE!:)

Recipe, please???:)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Congrats on the 100's!

Anything with peaches is a friend of mine....

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Ella said...

Very sweet...We should get together and cook up something good! lol
Your cobbler looks delicious~

Congrats!!!xXx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home