This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday’s T(s): Teaser & Thanks

The Watered Soul: Tuesday’s T(s): Teaser & Thanks

Nov 16, 2010

Tuesday’s T(s): Teaser & Thanks

THE TEASER

Rather than give you a quote from the latest book I’m reading, I wanted to whet your appetite with one from Yvonne at Spiritual Seed Food for the Soul’’s post entitled, There is a Prepared Place for You.

 

“If we are working on jobs or in careers that were not “prepared” for us (by God), then the ones to whom it was prepared for are displaced, because we are occupying territory that does not belong to us!  Not only are we out of the will of God, we are forfeiting our prophetic destines and purposes.  Again, if we are occupying territory that God designed for someone else, and we are in their “spots,” we are also keeping those people out of their destinies and purposes as well.”

 Using Mark 10:40 as a reference she shares some insights she received regarding operating in one’s prepared place. I encourage you to pop over and read the entire post. As someone still trying to “discover” her prepared place I was chasten but encouraged to continue seeking the place.

 

THE THANKS

On another note I would like to recognize another Yvonne. (I really hadn’t plan it that way.) A great big (((hug))) and thanks to Yvonne at Welcome to My World of Poetry, where she dishes up poems covering a full range of subjects. She recently pass the wholesome blogger award to me.

 

Wholesome_Blogger_Award from Yvonne 11-13-10

 

It is rather ironic that “wholesome” is in the name of the award. I’m always talking about watching “wholesome” shows. These eyes try to avoid things that would interrupt the sleep. Hope you each have a terrific Tuesday.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Thank you Wanda for your post here and the link to Yvonne. Blessings to you dear one.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Beth in NC said...

Congratulations on your award!

Wow, what an awesome quote. I will definitely jump over to visit!

Love in Him,
Beth

 
At November 16, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger ML said...

Wanda!

Thank you for stopping by my site.

I really enjoyed your post today. I too have been chastened and had to just sit still and allow the Lord to work on my behalf.

You are such a blessing. Thank you for your post today!

ML Michaels

 
At November 16, 2010 at 8:06 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A wonderful post Wanda also thanks for the kind words.

Yvonne.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love this devotional post! Thanks for sharing
kim

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

That quote is DEFINITELY thought-provoking and awesome. Thanks - and congrats on your award, dear Wanda!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for these recommendations. I will check them out. I have enjoyed reading back through your recent posts also. Bless you!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks ladies for stopping in and hope you have time to visit Yvonne's place.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:31 PM , Blogger gemini said...

Your post brightened my dull day. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home