This page has moved to a new address.

And the Winner is…

The Watered Soul: And the Winner is…

Dec 20, 2010

And the Winner is…

Drum roll….

The winner of the Mix It Up blog design package is Monica of Wisdom Virtue & Rubies

and

Ellen of  A Season for All Things is the winner of the Surprise blog design package.

Congratulations ladies and hope you two enjoy your redesign. Thanks to everyone who signed up. Wish I could put a little something in each of your stockings but do know your visits throughout the year have been much appreciated.

My apologies for getting the announcement of the giveaway winners up so late today.  Winners have 24hrs to respond or another winner will be selected.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Wanda! I'm excited!!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Ella said...

Congrats Monica and Ellen!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats to the winners -- what a nice gift! :)

I hope you're doing well my friend -- sounds like you are!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Dena E's Blog said...

Cover me Lord, what beautiful words to whisper to Him...You are an Awesome woman of God and His ways...
Merry Christmas~~~May our Sweet LORD cover You with blessings while you seek Him in this, His beautiful season.
Isn't it magnificent knowing He is the Reason for every Season...I'm sooooo very blessed that He directed me to such Beautiful Blogging Sister's ..Truly, it sooooo warms my heart......Hugs Dena

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home