This page has moved to a new address.

Because of Who You Are

The Watered Soul: Because of Who You Are

Dec 3, 2010

Because of Who You Are

Oh precious Father, how I love so. Thank you Lord that you don’t deal with me as my sins deserve. Forgive me for all the times I have failed you, doubted you, or grumbled against the course of my life. For you have been far better to me than I ever could deserve. For you are mighty and sit upon the throne of glory forever. Who am I that you are mindful of me?

 

So many things to be thankful for but today I pause to say thank you for sending your son-Jesus-my risen Savior. And because the Savior rose,

  • I and any other, who trust in his name can rise above those things that attempts to hold us captive.
  • Because He got up we can rise up from the need to please self and others.
  • We can rise above our desires and instead seek your perfect will for our lives. Because He rose, we can rise past old hurts and troubled past. We can walk in the wholeness He provided for us when He received those 39 strikes and the blood came running down.

Because His blood came down, we can walk freely. Thank you for the blood that covers minds today. Lord, silence every voice that speaks contrary to your word. Give us ears to hear you Father and may we not follow after strange shepherds. Give us the discerning mind you promised us in your word. Illuminate our paths today precious Father. For we do not know the right path or the correct course of action but you Lord, the creator of the heavens and earth, knows all things so we turn to you and are attentive to your word.

 

I pray for the body of Christ all over the world. Strengthen those who are suffering persecution for your name sake. May the good news of the gospel be boldly proclaimed across every nation and continent. May the kingdoms of this earth become the kingdom of our great Jehovah God. Let hope spring forth now. Let joy bubble up within us now as we reflect upon your great name-Jesus.

 

I thank you for those you are drawing by your Spirit. Thank you for breaking them free. Free from sin, free from addictions, free from shame, free from bondages. Thank you that it is for freedom that you have set them free. Free to walk according to your call. Free to be who you destined them to be before the earth was formed. Thank you for purpose and choosing me to be one of your dearly loved children. You are everything I need Lord. Love you. In Jesus name, Amen.  

 

 

Wanda

 

Have a sweet offering of prayer, praise, or petition today? If so share in the comments or join me in linking up with Tea with Tiffany for Sweet Ps. SweetPs375x375 by Tea with Tiffany

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At December 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous Audrey said...

I came across your blog while visiting someone else's and I'm so glad that I did. All I can say is "Amen! Amen! And Amen!"

 
At December 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I am in agreement, Wanda. So thankful for the privilege of knowing our Savior!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

You have the wonderful gift of writing such inspirational post.
This one was no exception.

Yvonne.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful prayer and amazing perspective. If Jesus can rise from the dead then we can certainly rise from the struggles and temptations we face!

 
At December 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Connie Arnold said...

Amen! Very inspiring and positive prayer, Wanda!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Blogger lioneagle said...

Hi Wanda -

Thank you for this strong potent call out to our Father GOD.

This is a heart stirring piece. I love your statment, "...may we not follow after strange shepherds." Amen, my sister - Amen!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Because of Him! My heart cries out to know Him so personally these days. Thank you Wanda for sharing. Blessings to you dear one.

 
At December 5, 2010 at 9:02 PM , Blogger MTJ said...

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for interceding on behalf of so many. Proclaiming the word of truth that we've been set free. I stand with you in prayer, touching and agreeing with your petition. Praise God! "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

To be free from fear, sorrow, worry, and the cares of this life. Free to love God with my whole heart, soul, mind and spirit. Free to love my neighbor as myself.

Thank You Lord, for the freedom You established through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

 
At December 5, 2010 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Ella said...

So thoughtful and powerful is this post! You provided the reminder of how grateful we should be~

 
At December 6, 2010 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Audry, glad to have you stop in today. Always a pleasure to met new bloggers.
A wonderful privilege it is Karen
Thank you for the lovely complement Yvonne
Alisa, yes we can get up because the same resurrection power resides down on the inside of us. The first things is to know that it's possible through Him.
Hi Connie thanks for agreeing in prayer. Blessings to you.
Sandra I believe deception is on the rise but I want to follow the one true shepherd.
JBR has Sunday's message stated the Lord has heard your cry and answered you dear.
MTJ yes it is freedom that He has set us free!
Ellie we have so much to be grateful for. Life can change so suddenly.
Hope you each have a blessed week ahead.

 
At December 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Walking in His freedom, paid for already, simply takes my step of walking into it to have it.

Thank you friend for this beautiful reminder this morning of all Jesus has done for me.

Be blessed bunches,
Sarah

 
At December 6, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Ella said...

Wanda you won my challenge! I head to run out the door and go to VA this morning, to the dentist, then Christmas shopping! Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you sooner!

Email me I want to discuss somethings with you! I will go email you, just in case you miss this!xXx

 
At December 6, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Wanda - Today I have heard of some circumstances that are troubling me. What an encouragement to read your very timely words. With the Lord's Help and Presence and Power, I can RISE ABOVE. He alone helps me stand.

Thank you - GOD BLESS!

 
At December 6, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Weight Loss 4 idiots said...

Hi wanda,
You have written a very inspirational and thoughtful article. I enjoyed reading it.Thanks For Sharing

 
At December 7, 2010 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Amen Wanda. Came back by. Extending more hugs to you...... (((((Wanda))))

 
At December 7, 2010 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks for the virtual hugs JBR and right back to you. Just want I needed to start the day off.

Weight Loss 4 Idiots thanks for stopping in!
Sharon God is with you dear and whatever the situation is He is above it.
Ellie woohoo! I can't believe just how blessed I am girl.
Blessings to you Sara

 
At December 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Lorena G. Sims said...

Wanda, thank you for using your gift to inspire us and to share the love of Christ. God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home