This page has moved to a new address.

Refreshed

The Watered Soul: Refreshed

Oct 2, 2011

Refreshed

It’s been no real secret, I have been wandering around in a dry place. A place of shadows that threaten to overtake me. A place where the taunts of the enemy are heard screeching louder and louder in my ears. A place of taking two steps but seeming to make no ground at all.

But today something change. I feel revived and refreshed. I feel as if I can continue this journey with renewed vigor and passion. Only God can change a dry place to a watered garden. This blog was birthed out of a Isaiah 58:11 experience. That passage of scripture serves as the backdrop for all that is written or shared here.  Hard to believe that it’s been over one year and 272 posts ago  since I typed my first post.  I’m so grateful for each of you that have joined me here as I rediscovered my voice.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

I have missed your voice, Wanda. And I praise God that He has revived your heart and refreshed your spirit!

The father of lies is such an incessant enemy - and he is so clever at devising ways to silence us. We must not let him...

Put those warrior shoes back on, and let him know that you will not be stilled...

You will stand.

GOD BLESS!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 1:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda - that is one of my most favourite scriptures. I pray your passion returns and congrats on your bloggerversary
God bless
Tracy

 
At October 3, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Pam Williams said...

So happy to hear your "voice in the desert" again, Wanda. You have truly been missed. Your posts are like well-aimed arrows that always find their mark in my heart.
Blessings, my friend!
Pam

 
At October 3, 2011 at 3:23 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

It's wonderful to have you back.We all go through uncertain changes in life and to me it's a bit scary.

Have a wonderful week.
Yvonne.

 
At October 3, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thank you ladies. I look forward to reconnecting with each you. Miss visiting you all.

 
At October 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

You've been such a blessing, Wanda. As I read your honest words, I was reminded of what we often forget: Satan is brash; a bully. Specifically, I remembered his challenge to Jesus after His days of fasting; attempting to get Him to deny His source. That bully satan is ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to challenge our foundation. He will fail. The NAME OF THE LORD is our tower and God will defend us. He is the glory and the one who lifts your head. He honors you as His unique creation. There is no place so dark that we are beyond His love. He is our God, our healer, our breath. "He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to His name." - Psalm 23:3

 
At October 3, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

Praying, Wanda. And thrilled to have found you and have been blessed by you.

 
At October 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

It is a desert many times that we wander in...but God does bring us out. I am happy to see you again

 
At October 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

That's wonderful news!
www.rebeccabany.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home