This page has moved to a new address.

If Not Him, Then Who?

The Watered Soul: If Not Him, Then Who?

Mar 29, 2010

If Not Him, Then Who?

By golly, who knew that I'd find God at the zoo? Yes it's true! If not Him, then who could have created such animals? Although it wasn't my first time to visit a zoo, I couldn't help but be awed by the creativeness used to design each of these animals. Some were big and others were small. Many displayed graceful elegance, while others looked down right strange. As I looked around, I said to my sister if I'm created in God's image then He's given me creativity as well and I'm convinced I have some that I've yet to use. Although, I don't understand the full significance in why each of the animals were shaped the way they were, I realize that God did have a purpose for doing so. Each animal is equipped with what they need to survive and thrive in the specific environments that they live.

Reminds me of us humans; we do not all look alike and each of us come packaged with our own unique set of personalities, giftings, and abilities. Only God knew what each individual would need to survive and thrive in the places He designed us to operate. Often times I’m guilty of wishing I was a little bit more of this and a little less of that but I have to mindful that He’s given be everything I need to accomplish His plan and purpose for my life.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Zoo trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbooking design


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home