This page has moved to a new address.

Sins of the Mother

The Watered Soul: Sins of the Mother

Jun 29, 2010

Sins of the Mother

I’m participating in TEASER TUESDAYS, a book meme hosted by Should be Reading.


“Still as she carried the bouquet to her car, her plan was…to stay with the plan. But then she got behind the steering wheel, and her BMW headed west instead of east; before she could figure it out, she was in front of the condominium where she’d spent four years of immense ecstasy and one year of total agony.”
                                                  Sins of the Mother by Victoria Christopher Murray
sins of the mother
Want to join the fun? ’s how:
~Grab your current read
~Open to a random page
~Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
~BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
~Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
P.S. Well I didn’t quite play by the rules. I haven’t actually started reading this book but it’s next on my list. I’ve been waiting a while to read this one. 

What’s  next up on your to be read list?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 4:26 AM , Anonymous Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

oh, wow great teaser! I hope you're enjoying it.

 
At June 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Missie said...

This sounds fun!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

PS: Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

 
At June 29, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Laurel-Rain Snow said...

That sounds really intriguing...wonder what that's all about?

You have a fabulous blog header!

Here's my teaser:

http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/teaser-tuesdays-4/

 
At June 29, 2010 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Emma Michaels said...

Great teaser! I hope you will check out mine for Stephanie Meyer's latest novel The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner! Also, if you check back on my blog this Friday I have huge news about the novels I had been submitting to agents/publishers!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

 
At June 29, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

I hadn't actually started reading this book but I have read others in the series. I'm sure this one will not disappoint.

Thanks Laurel!

Andrea, your welcome dear.

Emma, I'll be sure to check out your teaser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home