This page has moved to a new address.

Yes, You Matter to Me

The Watered Soul: Yes, You Matter to Me

Jul 30, 2010

Yes, You Matter to Me

My sweet blogger friend One Heart, has been hosting a meme this week and I finally took the time to write up my post. She asked us to tell about how blogging has enhanced our lives in some way. Many assume that what they do here in blog-land has little significance (me included). I can’t even recall what triggered my desire and facilitated my courage to actually start a blog but when I did, I only thought it would be for my own eyes. I couldn’t fathom that anyone would actually be interested in reading my thoughts as I struggle along in my journey with Jesus. 

Yet, in this journey,  I’ve met so many other members of the body of Christ that have encouraged me, strengthened me, reproved me, and brought me laughter as I’ve read their blog posts. Their words were often confirmation to me and at other times comforting to know that I’m not alone. At other times, I found their posts answered unvoiced questions of mine.  For fear of missing someone, I will not begin calling names but every time I’ve visited your little corner of the blogosphere, you’ve enhanced my life. Having you stop by mine refreshes me as well because I realize that there’s many other things you could do with your time.

So I take great delight in honoring you for all that you do. God has given each us the ability to do certain things well. And whether your blog is laced with humor, truth, daily living, encouragement, tips or a mixture of many things, do it with all He’s given you.

Have a great weekend. One Heart, I squeezed this in before the clock turned midnight for me :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 31, 2010 at 1:53 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

You too have a great week-end Wanda, another wonderful inspiring post.

Yvonne.

 
At July 31, 2010 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

Hi Wanda,
thats so very sweet. Your posts have encouraged me in very many ways and i love coming here!

Have a blessed weekend yourself!!
Ruth
Underneath His Wrapping

 
At July 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanda, you are most definitely right, the blog-hop was set up until the end of today--Sat, 7/31. For some reason, I got the numbers mixed and thought yesterday was the 31st. So guess what, you get a book too!!!! I love it--more opportunities to bless. Love you sis!!!!

Okay, now the link is officially closed. hahahahahaha =D

Will be in touch via email.

 
At July 31, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Will Burke said...

I'm sorry that I missed the meme. It's amazing that we live in an age where we can have "un-met" friends from around the globe, like pen-pals, with no delay! An age where anyone with access to a computer can influence countless people across borders and cultures!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Beth in NC said...

I have definitely been fed when I visit your place Wanda. I'm glad you're here.

Bless you!
Beth

 
At July 31, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Ella said...

Your post have encouraged me; given me a moment to pause and rethink some issues! Reflection is good for our souls! Thanks Wanda for your gentle reminders~xXx

 
At August 1, 2010 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Needed an encouragement today dear one. Thank you. Blessings.

 
At August 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Karen said...

I agree with your thoughts here totally....

 
At August 5, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Beams of Light Ministries said...

Hi Wanda,

I'm new to your blog. It's nice. Keep going!

Sanya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home