This page has moved to a new address.

Looking Unto Him

The Watered Soul: Looking Unto Him

Sep 11, 2010

Looking Unto Him

Dear God,

You are my redeemer, my healer, my rock, my security, my exceedingly great reward, and my strength. I thank you for all the ways you continue to reveal yourself to me. For you, oh Lord, are my portion. Where would I be without you? Thank you for drawing me back to you in times that I find myself distracted. Thank you for your healing being manifested in my body now! You are faithful! You are omnipotent! Crowned in glory and majesty. My Savior, I thank you for all times that you rescue me! Work on me until I look, think, and act more like you. Help me to be a clearer reflection of you in all my ways.

Lord, I lift up those who asked for prayer this week and others who are calling on your name. There’s no situation that they’re up against that is too hard for you. All power belongs to you. I pray that they would put on the whole armor that you’ve provided for your sons and daughters so that after they’ve done all the situation requires of them, they’d be able to stand. That they’d be able to stand up under pressure, sickness, or opposition. In the midst of turmoil give them inner tranquility. If there be anything else the situation requires them to do, let it be made known to them. For your Word declares that you’ll lead us along the right pathways for our lives.

We acknowledge that we don’t know what to do but our eyes are upon you. We call to you because we trust you will answer. Why? Because, you’ve answered us so many times before. You’ve provided for us before. You’ve delivered us from the hands of our enemies before! You’ve healed us before! You’ve calmed our fears before! You’ve raised us up from desolate places before! You have redeemed us from the brink of depression and hopelessness before! You’ve strengthen, revived and replenished us before! Yes, we shall think on these things as we wait for your salvation.

For I will sacrifice a voluntary offering you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. For you have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies. (Psalms 54:6-7)

Guide us in your truth, and teach us; for you are the God that saves us, our hope is in you all day long (Psalms 25:5)

Thank you Lord that today is the day of salvation! In Jesus name, Amen.

Join Tea with Tiffany for others who are lifting up Sweet P’s this weekend.

SweetPs375x375 by Tea with Tiffany

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At September 11, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger MTJ said...

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the reminder of the many times before that the Living God has responded and answered my call. Thank you for interceding fo so many others.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

 
At September 11, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A wonderful prayer Wanda, so beautifully written, I have my own reasons for thanking you.

Yvonne.

 
At September 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Karen said...

I join you in your prayer this morning. God bless and keep you!

 
At September 11, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Dena E's Blog said...

Wow,,it is an honor and a Blessing from our Sweet Jesus that He has brought me into this awesome # P's event.. I may have not done my post quite right and have asked if it was last night as I do NOT want to do this wrong for my very first 3 P's weekend.. I am soooo truly thankful that i have conme upon your blog and LOVE how you and the others share so Beautifully about our Savior...AWESOME Is HE !!!
His Spirit has does soooo fill my heart and soul greatly as I read these Blessed prayers..
Praise Him~~Jesus Christ for all He was is and is to come!!!
Hugs Dena
Hope to get to know you all better..

 
At September 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Yes, Lord, we lift our eyes to You, send our praise to You, give our thanks to You and we hope and wait expentantly for the manifestation of all that You are doing in response to our prayers and according to Your perfect will.

 
At September 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great prayer my friend. I am so drained. It really blesses my heart today.

I wish you a lovely Sunday. Much love!

 
At September 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Toia said...

Beautiful prayer and I come in agreement with it!! Blessings to you!!!

 
At September 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Lily said...

This prayer really touched my heart, the armour image is reaching out to me this week, I think I need to pay attention to what everyone is saying. Thank you.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

 
At September 12, 2010 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

A true and honest prayer. Great way to enter into His gates with thanksgiving! He is worthy!!!

 
At September 12, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Amen! Powerful prayer, Wanda, that I join you in praying....

 
At September 13, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Nikki (Sarah) said...

great prayer...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home