This page has moved to a new address.

It’s All in There

The Watered Soul: It’s All in There

Aug 24, 2010

It’s All in There

Before my eyes opened or my feet hit the floor this morning, a tune was playing in my head.

All that you need is in the name of Jesus

A YouTube search was unfruitful probably because I don’t really know the name of the song. Not even sure of the other lines of the song but apparently those are the words I need to know this morning.

Lord God, I don’t know what lies ahead of me this day but I thank you for the reminder that I already possess  what is needed to meet the challenges, tasks, and demands for today.  I don’t rely on my own giftedness, intelligence, or fortitude but I seek your guidance and strength. Thank you for all that you’ve packed into that name of Jesus. When I need peace, I can find it there. When I need strength, I can find it there. When I need a way made, it’s in that name, too. When I need healing, I can find it there. Protection, provision, salvation, and so much more are all found in the name. When I can’t think of any lofty words to say, all I need is to call that one name….Jesus.

 

Labels:

11 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Beth in NC said...

Amen Sister! Jesus, Name above all Names. Holy is the Lamb. Now you've got me worshiping! \o/ He alone is worthy.

I wish you could have found the song.

Love!
Beth

 
At August 24, 2010 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Dr. James said...

God Bless you in the name of Jesus and to The Joy of Jesus.

Dr. James A. Lee

 
At August 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Amen! The sweetest Name I know....

 
At August 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Wanda,
Thank you for your continued prayers and support. GOD BLESS YOU, sweet friend!
andrea

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Karen said...

And we wonder why the "world" tries to stop us from speaking THE NAME OF JESUS!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks for a most inspiring post, I wonder what the tune was called

Take care and have a wonderful day.

Yvonne.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger MPW said...

Beautiful...Maybe the Spirit of the Lord was writing a new tune through you this morning. ;-)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Ahh...no, I think it's an actual song. I'm just never good at remembering the names. Maybe I'll run across soon but that little verse was enough to carry me through today.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Ella said...

What comfort to reflect on no matter what mood you are in! It is a gift
to feel this much peace and care in his name! xXx

 
At August 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Oh Yes, Wanda, EVERYTHING...is in Jesus. Can I compare Him to a perfect pound cake? He needs nothing added to taste good or bring satisfaction. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.

 
At August 26, 2010 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

aaahhhh the sweet, precious Name of Jesus, Yeshua, the Lamb of God. All who call on this Name shall be saved...

blessings to you, my sweet sister!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home