This page has moved to a new address.

Sweet P’s

The Watered Soul: Sweet P’s

Sep 4, 2010

Sweet P’s

Dear Lord,

How can I ever thank you enough for all you’ve done for me and all that you continue to do? I woke up this morning with hands and feet that could move. Your peace surrounded me as I slept last night. Because you are Lord and you neither sleep nor slumber, I can lay down in safety and peace. I got up to a day filled with newness-new mercies and brand new grace. For that I say thank you, Lord. For your provision, your protection, your providence, your salvation, your companionship, and your counsel, I say thank you Lord! You are truly amazing! To know that the God who holds the entire universe together finds delight in me is incomprehensible.

I’m so grateful for an invitation that is always open to come unto You. If I’m weary or heavy laden, You offer me rest in exchange. You exchange my sickness for your health. I can find no greater exchange rate than you. Who else would take something of little worth in exchange for the invaluable gifts you offer? Although you’re always getting the short end of the stick, you stand ready and willing for me to bring you my load. When I’m brokenhearted, you’ll bind it up and make it whole again. That’s just what I need Lord, take the broken places in my life and put them all back together  and make whole again. I can’t make sense of all the fragments but you are the Master Potter and I put them in your hands. I’ve grown tired, frustrated, and disappointed in my futile attempts to pull the pieces together. That was never the assignment you gave me anyway. So I cease from fruitless labor today. If there be anything that I labor to do today, it is to trust you more. I labor to know You more.

As families gather together over this Labor Day weekend, I pray that you’ll watch over their coming and going and that you would protect them. We welcome your Spirit to sit down in the midst of every gathering. Bring reconciliation  and restoration to families I pray. For those who are gathering together in grief due to loss of love ones, I ask you to comfort their hearts Lord. Be strength for them in this difficult time and may those who are left behind that don’t know you come to know you. For it’s not your will that any should perish.

Let your will be done in the earth!  Let your kingdom come! To you Lord be all the glory, dominion, and power. In Jesus name. Amen.

Sweet P's: Prayer, Petition, Praise

Have a prayer, petition or praise of your own? Join Tea with Tiffany for Sweet P’s.


Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At September 4, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

What a lovely, encouraging prayer, Wanda. I prayed it right along with you.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Jan Parrish said...

Yes, Lord. Thank you for Wanda's sweet sweet, encouraging spirit. I pray that you would open the doors for her to share your name this weekend. Bless her in all she endeavors. In Jesus name, Amen

 
At September 4, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger MTJ said...

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the intercessory prayer; speaking on behalf of so many. I'm encouraged by both your petition and praise with thanksgiving.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

 
At September 4, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

with you in agreement, Jan. amen!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Lily said...

This is a beautiful prayer, praying along with you.
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

 
At September 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

What a beautiful prayer Sis.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A wonderful prayer and post Wanda. I felt very uplifted by the time I had finished. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Janis Van Keuren said...

A beautiful prayer that set my focus on the Lord. Thank you, Wanda.

Blessings,
Janis

 
At September 4, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

Glory...Amen! LORD... how beautiful You shine through my precious sister Wanda. You indeed are awesome and mighty in Spirit and in Truth! Far beyond our comprehension!

Thank You Father for that protection that Wanda prayed over the comings and goings of loved ones! Oh, yes father that You would be in their midst! Thank You for doors & hearts that will be opened and comfort for those grieving! I'm so thankful Lord, that You are our Comforter!

Bless Wanda in every favor Lord this weekend! Thank You for allowing us to listen in on her intimate prayer, thanks, praise & petitions this day! I feel like I just woke up and she has refreshed my day with an oil of gladness. Wanda is a wonderful letter of You!

Though I am not home for Labor day weekend, I do receive her prayer and stand with her for others! May neither of us labor in vain. May any labor be of You and produce good fruit in Jesus' Name...

thanks Wanda, for a precious prayer

 
At September 5, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Joining you in prayer.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Wanda, thank you for the encouragement. Have a blessed day dear one.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

I'm singing...Thank You, thank You, thank You, thank You...Thank You, Lord, for all You've done for me.

Hallelujah...May you be blessed abundantly, Wanda.

Faith, hope and, above all, LOVE.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

What a wonderful prayer, I agree with you...
kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home