This page has moved to a new address.

Any time is a good time

The Watered Soul: Any time is a good time

Nov 19, 2010

Any time is a good time

In my distress, I prayed to the Lord,

  and the Lord answered me and

          set me free.  Psalms 118:5

Thank you Lord that I don’t have to wait till I’m in the perfect frame of mind. But you’re available to commune with at any time despite my condition.

        In frustration I can come.

        In joy I can come.

        In despair I can come.

        In pain I can come.

        In sickness I can come.

        In love I can come.

        In hopelessness I can come.

        In sorrow I can come.

You don’t ignore me. You are not too busy. Even with all the others calling upon your name, you have time to hear my cry.  You don’t leave me like I came but you set my mind free. You make an exchange with me so that I come out better, lighter, freer. Who but you Oh Lord, can set my soul free? Who can break the chains of oppression? There is none but you Lord!

 

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

There is none like You, no one else can touch my heart like You do...Amen! Amen!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love this verse, and your post!
kim
also like your new header!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

YES - need this reminder more than I'd like to admit. Thanks, Wanda!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent words, thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

:)....how true sis!!!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Wonderful reminder, Wanda.

The wonder of our relationship with the Lord - that we can COME to Him, no matter what, no matter when, no matter where. He listens, He hears - He cares...

AWESOME!

GOD BLESS!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Needed this today. Thank you for sharing!! SO glad to know that He is always there no matter what!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger MTJ said...

Hi Wanda,

What a marvelous expression from the heart to God!

May God's grace continue to shower in your life.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

 
At November 22, 2010 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks guys for stopping and sharing your thoughts. Blessings to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home