This page has moved to a new address.

Branching Beyond

The Watered Soul: Branching Beyond

Jan 15, 2011

Branching Beyond

SANY0347Hi friends, will you join me as I branch beyond my own blog? Lisa Shaw of Sharing Life With Lisa graciously invited me to share a post as a part of Ladies On A Mission (LOAM). Below is a snippet of the post entitled, Branching Beyond that I’m sharing at Lisa’s place.

 

As I walked that morning just beholding the beauty of God’s creation and the awesomeness of the trees, I could not help but notice the vividness of the colors of fall. As often happens when I walk, I heard the gentle whisper of the Spirit of the Lord. He states that is the way He designed my life to be-colorful. I have spent too much time living in the dullness of black and white. Failing to embrace the full spectrum of the life He had designed for me.

I have been away from the blogging world for a few days but I look forward to catching up with each of you soon. God bless.

6 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Wanda - Left a comment for you over on Lisa's blog!

GOD BLESS!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Missed you, Wanda. Thanks for this beautiful post.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes I loved this post, and trees too. I like the analogy
kim

 
At January 16, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thank you ladies. I've missed you all too and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with each of you. Blessings & peace to you.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Ella said...

Hi Wanda, love the tree imagery. WE all have to take time out and rework our soil/souls~

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Too much time in dullness ... Amen, Wanda, and a lesson for us all.

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home