This page has moved to a new address.

Refuse to Lose Ground

The Watered Soul: Refuse to Lose Ground

Feb 2, 2011

Refuse to Lose Ground

Philippians3-16
Only let us hold true to what we have already attained and walk and order our lives by that. Philippians 3:16 (AMP)
The past two weeks Philippians 3:16 has been my siesta scripture I have been memorizing. While there are a lot of things I have yet to obtain or comprehend, this passage of scripture reminds me that as I wait on them to materialize, I should not  loose what I have already received. 
Rather than focus on what is missing in your life, take a moment to do an assessment of what is in your possession now. Do you still have a measure of faith? Then hold onto it. And don’t just hold onto it but put it to use.
Hope over to the café to find others dishing up the word for Word-Filled Wednesday.
cafewfwbuttoncopy

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 3:15 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Most inspiring Wanda,

Have a lovely day.

Yvonne.

 
At February 2, 2011 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Jackeline Salva Cagas-Paraiso said...

You are right Wanda... we should not lose what we already have... We could be expectant but we should not dwell much on what is yet to come.. We must instead cherish on what God presently gave us...

Thanks again for the inspiring reminders! God bless us!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Kaye Swain - SandwichINK said...

Wonderful advice and what a sweet blessing from the awesome Word of God. I can't tell you what a special blessing it was to me today. :)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Wanda, This is very good. I need an attitude adjustment to be thankful.

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Amydeanne said...

ahh yes! i've been learning about doing instead of just listening as well!
happy WFW!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

I love that picture and verse, such power in the picture alone! Great word today, thank you!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Such a wonderful verse and thought!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

YES! We must hold on. Beautiful

 
At February 2, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

Bless you Wanda, Refusing to LOOSE ground along with you! Great verse to memorize for SSMT and hold on to! As I struggled to MOVE FORWARD all last year, I press into 2011, expecting more like JOY as I hold true to what we have already attained!!! Let's walk and order our lives by that!!!

Powerful and vivid image to grasp this as we wait and trust His Word, His promises, His strength, His power not ours... So now I will reflect on what I already possess and build on my faith as I put it to use. Great brief message and to the point with excellence and wisdom! Thank you Wanda!

Peace and JOY,
Peggy

 
At February 2, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Toia said...

Very encouraging and very true!! Happy WFW!!! =D

 
At February 2, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

That is very neat, Dear, thank you.

 
At February 5, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

I hold on tightly to my faith, and ask God to increase it every day!

GOD BLESS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home