This page has moved to a new address.

M is for Meeting

The Watered Soul: M is for Meeting

Apr 15, 2011

M is for Meeting

The A-Z challenge marches on and with the little bit of strength I can muster after attending mandatory meetings the past three days, I type this post. I would like to mention a blog that’s always full of meaning and it just happens to start with the letter of the day. If you have an extra minute check out Meet Me in the Meadow. With that being said I’ll meet you in the morning (hopefully) for the letter N. Have a marvelous weekend.

 

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Ella said...

I hope you do, too~xXx

 
At April 15, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Gloria Grandy said...

I can really relate=)

Gloria

 
At April 16, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

How tough it is to be in meetings that long, hope it is over....

 
At April 16, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Thanks Wanda for sharing Meet Me in the Meadow. What an awesome blog. I pray God will enable you to rest and regroup.

Blessings,
Judy

 
At April 16, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

I've yet to do an "n" post Ellie. Hi Gloria, nice to meet you.
Thanks Kim, yes they are over. Had a busy Saturday though. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Judy, I'm glad you enjoyed Meet Me in the Meadow.

 
At April 16, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Joanne said...

Thanks for the link. I will check it out. Blessings,Joanne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home