This page has moved to a new address.

The Choice Wasn’t Mine

The Watered Soul: The Choice Wasn’t Mine

May 28, 2011

The Choice Wasn’t Mine

sw_fake_ballot_sa03045I have made a lot of choices in my life.

I chose the car I drive.

I chose the home I live in.

I chose the college I attended.

I choose the clothes I wear.

I choose the food I eat.

I choose the television program I watch.

Many, many choices to be made during the course of day and even more during the course of a lifetime but there is one choice I didn’t make.

I didn’t choose Jesus. Yep, you heard right. The most important choice one can make in life and I didn’t really make the decision.

Nope something far greater happened, Jesus chose me. Yes, me…Wanda.

John 15:16 (NLT) You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.

 

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At May 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

Oh yes. And that is even more amazing. That He would choose me.

 
At May 29, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Toia said...

Love it!! Well, just from reading this post, along with all the other ones that was an inspiration to my spirit, I think Jesus made the right choice by choosing you.

Blessings to you!!


Keep doing what you are doing!!

 
At May 29, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

I know, it's unbelievable when you think about it, Joanne.

Toia, what a lovely dose of encouragement. Thanks!

 
At May 29, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Carole in the UK said...

Aww! (Deep sigh with a broad smile looking upwards) - ....."and thank you Jesus for choosing me".

Great Post Wanda :)

 
At May 30, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. SO thankful that He did and that you surrendered to His pursuit making it the perfect love story.

Thank you for stopping by, Wanda. It was good to see your name pop up. Blessings!

 
At May 30, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Bernadine said...

Wanda, I love this. I am so grateful that he chose me.
Thanks for sharing.

 
At June 5, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Blogger BARBIE said...

I love that He choose me! Such love!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger duopastorale said...

I like this :) Our choices have consequences but the choice He made for me is the most important one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home