This page has moved to a new address.

I is for

The Watered Soul: I is for

Apr 10, 2010

I is for

I is for the many ideas for topics that are swimming around in my head. However, I've yet to pull them together into a cohesive post. Perhaps my brain will be better organized later today. In the meantime, I would like to invite you to visit a fellow blogger who has written an intriguing post entitled Master of Integrity. You will certainly be blessed. Now head on over there and enjoy a great Saturday.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 10, 2010 at 7:50 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Wanda, enjoy your day swimming in inspiration. Can't wait to see what flows from you. Thanks for the mention.

Love above all,

 
At April 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Hope you have an awesome day.
Blessings, andrea

 
At April 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

will be keeping an eye out for it. pun intended:)

 
At April 10, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

which reminds me...eye haven't written my own yet!

 
At April 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM , Blogger LB said...

I feel the same way about the many ideas in my head. I wrote a post titled Why I Don't Blog As Much As I should. It helped me to overcome some of the shyness about blogging.

 
At April 11, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Will Burke said...

Yeah, I had the hardest time sitting to write before the challenge too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home