This page has moved to a new address.

D is the Day

The Watered Soul: D is the Day

Apr 5, 2010

D is the Day

D-day has dawned and I found myself in a dilemma. Didn't quite know what to decide. Do I discuss delicious desserts, determined dedication, dreadful driving habits, or daring Daniel. I dare not go on. So after much deliberation, I have chosen to designate the day as doggy day. Yep, I've chosen to detour from deeper topics and instead deal with my dear dog Bella.


Sweet little girl was deserted at the pound. And since the day I discovered her, she has brought such delight.

First day at her new home

 She detects the faintest sound and dashes to the door in record time.
Occasionally dines on paper and other strange dishes.
 And she definitely has a deafening high pitched shrill.

Someone did away with my coat

Loves to dangle her head outside the car door and is ever satisfied to cling to my side.
From time to time, she even lets me dress her and does not dare complain. 


Do I have to wear the sweater?

Check out other A-Z challenge participants here.


Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At April 5, 2010 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Arlee Bird said...

I think doggy day definitely works. I'm sure a lot of people will really like the photos.

Lee

 
At April 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM , Blogger Natasha said...

What a cutie! And that's not D for doggie, it is C for cutie :-)

There is a little something for you on my blog.

~ Rayna

 
At April 5, 2010 at 4:24 AM , Blogger Jessica Bell said...

Do I see a little dabbling of alliteration there? Nice!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 8:05 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

There's a lovely dog, I love animals and this one is no exception. A wonderful blog and I certainly enjoyed looking at the photo's.
Take care.
Yvonne.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and I love your D!!! It's awesome and your doggy is super cute!!!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Anonymous Raquel Byrnes said...

Delightful ditty on doggies. Dare to be different, my daddy dictated. Great post. Cute pictures.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger unnamed lad said...

my wife does the same thing! she dresses our two "kids." they tolerate it. our kids are large too. one weights 97 lbs. and the other is 112 lbs.

too bad she makes Rocky into a cross-dresser though... poor guy.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh poor Rocky :)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Hart Johnson said...

Ahhhh! We have a humane society rescue too, and we love him! I love your D-word intensiveness here!

*scratches Bella*

 
At April 5, 2010 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Belbin9 said...

Adorable dog! Dogs really are best friends. Their great company and just want to be loved

 
At April 5, 2010 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

What a cutie patootie! :)

Great D word!!

Have a blessed Tuesday,
Lisa

 
At April 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw what a lucky and lovely dog she is :o)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Oh Wanda, that was so cute. I love the "D". I am going to follow you so I can see what the rest of the letters do plus what else is happening in your life.
Take care and have a blessed and wonderful day.

 
At April 6, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Tori Cooper said...

Ay Que Cute! Totally love the pics! Definitely enjoyed reading your topic for D! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home