This page has moved to a new address.

The Familiar Stranger {Teaser Tuesday}

The Watered Soul: The Familiar Stranger {Teaser Tuesday}

Oct 5, 2010

The Familiar Stranger {Teaser Tuesday}

Since I’ve been catching up on a book I’ve longed to read for some time now, I decided to link up with Miz B at Should Be Reading for Teaser Tuesday. 
My Teaser: stranger
“What?” she whispered, leaning toward me. “That you feel more loved by a man who’s just getting to know you than by the man who lived with you for years.”
    The Familiar Stranger by Christina Berry 

You can join the fun by picking up your latest read and turning to a random page. Share two sentences from that  page. Make sure not to share any spoilers. 

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 1:48 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Hope your link up will be a success

Yvonne,

 
At October 5, 2010 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

Wow, interesting teaser! Makes me wonder what comes next. Here is a look at my teaser... Happy reading!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

LOVED that book, Wanda! And a fabulous teaser for it :)

 
At October 5, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Belinda said...

So what's her reply? Thanks for the teaser :)

Here's my TEASER for this week

 
At October 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Anonymous Monica said...

Wow...pretty good teaser. I might have to link up one day.

 
At October 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Book Sake said...

New love can feel that way!

 
At October 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger PatriciaW said...

I haven't read this one, but it's on my TBR list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home