This page has moved to a new address.

A Prayer

The Watered Soul: A Prayer

Oct 8, 2010

A Prayer


Oh Lord, there is none like you! For you are great, and your name is full of power. You reign supreme over all creation. The heavens and the earth declare your glory. From generation to generation, you prove your faithfulness. You are adorned in righteousness and majesty. Since the time of my birth, I've heard your name declared. You have been the keeper of my soul. It is you who holds me together in the midst of chaos. You've kept my mind. You've kept me alive, when I thought I would surely die. You've been peace for me. You have been my way when there seemed to be no way. You have been my counselor, my physician, my guide, my compass, my comforter, my protector, my provider. There's so just so much you've done I can't even recall it all. You have been everything I need and all that I never deserved. Thank you for lavishing your love on me. Thank you for not casting me away from your presence. Thank you for being longsuffering with me. Forgive me, Lord, for distrusting you and neglecting the things you've assigned my hands to do. Strengthen me again and stir my passion once more Lord.

Father, I pray for those who are downcast, despondent, and in despair. Renew their faith and give them fresh hope today. Set people free from the bondages of addictions and sin. Restore families and communities. Restore love, hope, passion, peace, and joy throughout the land. Let your truth ring out from every sanctuary, every home, every school, and every neighborhood. Save our children from going down crooked paths. Protect them from those who come to prey on them and pervert them. Let the light of your presence permeate every dark place. In Jesus name, Amen.


   






Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thank you again Wanda for a most wonderful prayer,

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thank you again Wanda for a most wonderful prayer,

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger MTJ said...

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for sharing this prayer with me and others. So often words elude me but you have captured my thoughts and expressed them in a manner which honors our Lord. May His name be continually blessed by our life, our thoughts and in the words we speak.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

 
At October 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Amen..

I so love praying your prayer. It's so my heart too. God is worthy of our prayers and I'm excited to see what He is up to and you commit your hands to whatever He is leading you to.

Be blessed and thank You for joining me and sharing your sweet P's.

God loves you! You are His beloved.

Peace,
tiffany

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Bless you for such a lovely prayer sweetie.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Pet said...

Thank you, blessing!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

A wonderful prayer Wanda. Blessings.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Ella said...

What a lovely prayer, so thought provoking and such a great reminder of your faith~! xXx

 
At October 10, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Sydney said...

What a lovely prayer. We can be at peace knowing that our steps are ordered by HIM who created it ALL.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. May the Lord bless you with the petitions of your heart according to His perfect will.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Amanda said...

Amen and amen Wanda... I love this beautiful prayer, thank you :D

 
At October 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger LisaShaw said...

Amen and Amen! Beautiful and heart-warming. Thank you for sharing and for PRAYING!

Much love!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 6:59 AM , Blogger duopastorale said...

Thank you for your prayer!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger lioneagle said...

Hi Wanda -

Thank you!

The anointing indeed witnessed that your prayer words came from GOD!

Isaiah 10:27 (KJV)
...and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

James 5:16 (KJV)
...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

 
At October 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

AMEN! amen! amen!

Beautiful PRAISE to Him!

I'm so thankful that you uplifted the 3 D's, our families and communities!
Very encompassing & embracing heart of prayer! Thank you for praying!

Sorry I was not around sooner but that's the good thing about blogs, they are here forever... and these prayers will be here to bless & minister! Praise God for this wonderful warm heart in prayer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home