This page has moved to a new address.

May He Do It For You

The Watered Soul: May He Do It For You

Jul 30, 2011

May He Do It For You

In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.
May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.
May he send you help from his sanctuary and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
May he remember all your gifts and look favorably on your burnt offerings.

May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.
May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.

Psalm 20:1-5

8 Comments:

At July 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda - Psalm 20 is one of my favourite Psalms. Great to read it this evening.
God bless
Tracy

 
At July 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Janis Van Keuren said...

Wonderful blessing from the Psalms for your readers.
Blessings,
Janis

 
At July 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

This lifted my morale thanks for sharing Wanda.

Yvonne.

 
At July 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amen!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Pam Williams said...

It felt like you were praying a blessing on each reader. Thank you, Wanda.
Blessings to you, my friend!
Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger LisaShaw said...

Praise the Lord and Amen!

Wanda, I've been MIA from blogging for a while and returned about three days ago so making my rounds to blogging friends. I've missed you sis! I pray that all is well with you!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful passage of Scripture that strengthens my heart greatly. GOD is so good to us!

Much love!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Yes, Lord, I'm raising the banner and shouting for joy because I'm still in the land of the living, I can still pray and I can still tell someone that "God is love"!

May you be blessed, Wanda.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Glad you all were encouraged. As I read this passage it so touched me and I wanted to share it with you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home