This page has moved to a new address.

Random Musing

The Watered Soul: Random Musing

Jul 11, 2011

Random Musing

Seems like forever since I have written anything of note. Lots of things cross my          mind yet my fingers can not seem to find their smooth rhythmic pattern these days.   However, it’s probably at those times that writing would prove to be most therapeutic. It seems my mind is divided in a thousand little pieces that lack congruency.

Am I slowly resolving to my own little plan B or am I really prepared to stay the course until my personal GPS, the Holy Spirit, directs me to my next turn? At times the silence between the designated turn points is deafening. It’s then that I question like my six-year old niece, has the man stop talking. Intellectually, I know that it’s only necessary for the GPS to speak when its time to make some change in course. But, it doesn’t stop me from longing to hear His voice in the in between spaces of life.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am glad to see you writing! I do the same with not knowing what to write, even though I have a million thoughts??

 
At July 11, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Pam Williams said...

Ah, Wanda, it is good to hear your voice on web again. You've been missed. Praying that God will give you clear direction for your life, my friend.
Blessings!
Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

 
At July 12, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Lovely to hear from you again Wanda, hope all is well.
Yvonne.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

Thank you for sharing Wanda.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Ella said...

I suggest you write the GPS may come from your words. I think morning pages are an important way to clear your mind, path way~ Type or write your thoughts on 3 pages. It clears the mumbo jumbo out of your head...it helps~xXx

 
At July 12, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Joanne Sher said...

Praying, Wanda.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Grammy said...

thank you, Wanda, for sharing your thoughts...keep writing. Love, Ruby

 
At July 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Carole in the UK said...

I said a pray for you Wanda as I know exactly what you are going through!

I am there too!!

Blessings, Carole

 
At July 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks ladies for your thoughts and prayers you have shared. At times I wonder does my writings matter much with so many blogs around. I have discovered others who seem to be experience a bit of writing drought these days. Perhaps cooler weather will help ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home