This page has moved to a new address.

Life After Yes {Teaser Tuesday}

The Watered Soul: Life After Yes {Teaser Tuesday}

Jun 14, 2011

Life After Yes {Teaser Tuesday}

But even as I say these words, I know I don’t mean them. Again I know better. There aren’t any accidents. For the most part, we do things intentionally, don’t we?  Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelley Rowley

Life after yes

Teaser Tuesday is weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Got an interesting quote from a book you read recently?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

The only qoute that comes to mind is a book I read some time ago is
"Todays Gratitude Buys You Tomorrows Pleasure"

Yvonne.

 
At June 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Ella said...

Can't think of one now, but I'll come back and post one when I do. My eyes are turning blue from looking at all the blue art! This looks really interesting, tell me more when time permits~ xXx

 
At June 15, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Amydeanne said...

looks like an interesting book!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Bernadine said...

The quote you chose made me want to know what comes next...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home