This page has moved to a new address.

Grow

The Watered Soul: Grow

Nov 18, 2011

Grow

Babies, plants, animals. Each of them are things that grow. No matter what our age there is always room to grow. Growing can be uncomfortable. Stretching you beyond places of comfort. Expanding your mind. Embracing new ideas. Willingness to try new things. Each of those are required to produce growth. One has to be connected to the source of life in order to produce much lasting fruit. Otherwise, the winds of life easily topple those outward growths. If you are not seeing enough growth above perhaps its best to check the roots beneath. Are you fully anchored in the true sustenance of life?

Joining The Gypsy Mama for 5-Minute Friday. What images does the word grow bring to mind?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this, Wanda! "If you are not seeing enough growth above perhaps its best to check the roots beneath." Great encouragement today. Many blessings! :)

 
At November 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I'm all for growth Wanda, we can all learn from your post.
The only growth I don't welcome is weight growth...

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I'm all for growth Wanda, we can all learn from your post.
The only growth I don't welcome is weight growth...

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful thoughts. I was just reading about abiding in the vine! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger LisaShaw said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! We are so on the same page! I popped in to love on you and found you joined in with GROW today too. We both are on the same wave length with this word today. I shared this morning on my post too.

You hit it on the head in this and I love when you said: "If you are not seeing enough growth above perhaps its best to check the roots beneath."

Thanks for your visits and encouragement on my blog Sis. Your love is so genuine and appreciated! Praying for you!!

P.S. Did you get my email reply to you the other day?

Hugs!

 
At November 19, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Yes, indeed. I guess I'll be checking my roots this weekend! No time like the present, as the old folks like to say.

 
At November 21, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Just Be Real said...

What a God giving gift we have to grow. Thank you Wanda for sharing. Blessings.

 
At November 21, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes it is not easy to grow but necessary!! He helps us however...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home