This page has moved to a new address.

O Me of Little Faith…{Teaser Tuesday}

The Watered Soul: O Me of Little Faith…{Teaser Tuesday}

Dec 6, 2011

O Me of Little Faith…{Teaser Tuesday}

Circumstances can draw us to God, but they can also pull us away from him. Ask any widow or widower. Ask anyone devastated by tragedy. pg. 132-133

Little Faith

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

What are you currently reading?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Blogger BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

I don't even know why, but I am going through the Book of Jeremiah in December. When everything in Jeremiah told him to pack it up and go home because no one would give one hoot about what he had to say, he chose to obey God and speak (but only what God told him).

 
At December 6, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Wanda,
I just found your blog and I love it. The words are so uplifting. I'm so glad to find another Christian.

I am reading from the book of Job now. I was in the dentist's office this morning and was blessed by the words from Job where a cut down tree will spring forth with life again. Those are powerful words for the hard times we are all facing now.

 
At December 6, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I also found the words uplifting. Thanks for sharing Wanda,

Yvonne.

 
At December 6, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I am reading book called Christmas is not your birthday. Very good read!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am only reading blogs...lately. I should read more but??

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Wanda said...

Bluebutterfly, I too found Jeremiah's determination inspiring when I read through that book of the Bible. I'm currently reading in Hosea and his commitment inspires me as well.

Hi Brenda, glad to have you stop over for a visit. That is a powerful statement from Job. It reminds me that with God all hope is never lost. Even when things appear dead, God has the ability to resurrect it.

Yvonne, always a pleasure to have drop by my friend.

Alida, I have seen that book mentioned elsewhere. I'd love to hear how you like the book.

I understand Kim. My reading time varies depending upon what's going on in my life. Recently I took the time to finish up some books I had started some time ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home